Wednesday, April 14, 2010

When I say I feel lonely I don't mean that there's nobody that is there for me. I don't mean that I feel all alone in this world because I don't. Not in that way anyways. When I say I feel lonely I mean that I feel like nobody else in this world will understand the hell I feel inside of me on a daily basis and I don't think I will ever be able to explain it to anybody. I feel alone because I don't want anybody else to understand. I feel like a total failure at life. This is never going to go away and the more I try to fight it the more I feel like I lose the good parts of myself. I feel angry....all the time. I feel angry and mad and sad and lonely. Anyhoo just a small rant. Sorry I'm so down. Maybe soon I'll have something more upbeat to report on.
TTFN

No comments: